- Among KOTRA's 127 Korea Business Centers (KBCs) in 86 countries, 32 KBCs in countries where Korean defense material exporters have high export potential have been designated as defense industry-supporting KBCs. The KBCs support Korea's defense material exports by finding buyers, assisting projects and collecting inquiries and defense industry information in the host country and neighboring countries.
- To acquire and provide up-to-date local defense industry news, attract buyers in overseas markets and support projects by utilizing KOTRA's KBCs in promising defense export markets.
- Collects local defense industry news (government policy trends, news release) and inquiries.
- Attracts buyers and explores export opportunities by contacting and meeting local government personnel, non-defense industry personnel (police, etc.) and buyers.
- Aids GtoG trade and other ongoing projects in the country.
- No. of defense industry-supporting KBCs as of 2018 : 32 KBCs in 7 regions
( No. of KBCs )
South East Asia
Bangkok(Thailand), Manila(Philippines), Hanoi(Vietnam),
Sydney(Australia), Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia), Vientiane(Laos),
South West Asia(1)
Johannesburg(Republic of South Africa), Nairobi(Kenya)
Warsaw(Poland), Budapest(Hungary), London(UK),
Prague(Czech), Helsinki(Finland), Beograd(Serbia)
Lima(Peru), Bogota(Colombia), Quito(Ecuador), Sao Paulo(Brazil),
Rio de Janeiro(Brazil), Santiago(Chile), Buenos Aires(Argentina),
Mexico City (Mexico)
Dubai(UAE), Riyadh(Saudi Arabia), Muscat(Oman), Amman(Jordan),
Istanbul(Turkey), Cairo(Egypt), Tel Aviv(Israel)
- Assistant Manager of Defense Industry Planning Office, Seung Hun Ahn
Tel : +82-2-3460-7309
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax : +82-2-3460-7907